“Without any doubt, the Iranian threat is the biggest threat facing the Jewish people since the Second World War.”
- What you have in the Middle East is tension not between Jews and Arabs, not between Israelis and Palestinians, but between the radical wing and the moderate people.
- When Jews are sacrificed, you have to ask yourself who will be next.
- When there is a Palestinian state, it will absorb hundreds of thousands of refugees from Syria and Lebanon, because these states will simply expel all of these refugees.
- Without any doubt, the Iranian threat is the biggest threat facing the Jewish people since the Second World War.
- Yisrael Beiteinu has no objection to the nonviolent expression of opinion. It is violent speech that forms a clear and present danger that we refuse to tolerate.
- Yisrael Beiteinu is a party that puts on the table all the problems that people are afraid to speak about.
- You cannot stop an Islamist tsunami by building a small island somewhere in the ocean.