“Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness.”
- A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness.
- We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
- We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.