“Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Wit is the sudden marriage of ideas which, before their union, were not perceived to have any relation.
- Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself.
- Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.
- Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- It took us three years to build the NeXT computer. If we’d given customers what they said they wanted, we’d have built a computer they’d have been happy with a year after we spoke to them – not something they’d want now.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Avoided Quotes (8)
- Be Quotes (6311)
- Evil Quotes (145)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Necessary Quotes (98)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Work is a Quotes (2)
- Work is Quotes (7)
- Work Quotes (1238)
- Work is a necessary evil Quotes
- Work is a necessary evil to be avoided Quotes
- Work is a necessary evil to be Quotes
- Work is a necessary evil to Quotes
- Work is a necessary Quotes