“Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself.
- Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.
- Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- It took us three years to build the NeXT computer. If we’d given customers what they said they wanted, we’d have built a computer they’d have been happy with a year after we spoke to them – not something they’d want now.
- I get asked a lot why Apple’s customers are so loyal. It’s not because they belong to the Church of Mac! That’s ridiculous.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Been Quotes (1564)
- Have Quotes (6102)
- Indicate Quotes (7)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Merely Quotes (69)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Should Quotes (996)
- Smiles Quotes (5)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Where Quotes (1017)
- Wrinkles Quotes (7)
- Wrinkles should merely indicate Quotes
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where Quotes
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been Quotes
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have Quotes
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles Quotes
- Wrinkles should merely Quotes
- Wrinkles should Quotes