“You cannot stop an Islamist tsunami by building a small island somewhere in the ocean.”
- Without any doubt, the Iranian threat is the biggest threat facing the Jewish people since the Second World War.
- Yisrael Beiteinu has no objection to the nonviolent expression of opinion. It is violent speech that forms a clear and present danger that we refuse to tolerate.
- Yisrael Beiteinu is a party that puts on the table all the problems that people are afraid to speak about.
- You cannot stop an Islamist tsunami by building a small island somewhere in the ocean.
- ‘Diversity’ is like, ‘Ugh, I have to do diversity.’ I recognize and celebrate what it is, but that word, to me, is a disconnect.
- ‘Queen Sugar’ is a drama about family. It’s something that allows us to be ourselves and see the ways that we interact with our own families.
- ‘Selma’ is a story about voice – the voice of a great leader; the voice of a community that triumphs despite turmoil; and the voice of a nation striving to grow into a better society. I hope the film reminds us that all voices are valuable and worthy of being heard.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?