“You can’t put a better bit of butter on you knife!”
- You get what you pay for, and you pay for what you get.
- You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your friend’s nose.
- You can’t predict the future, but you can prepare for it.
- You can’t put a better bit of butter on you knife!
- You cannot use your friends and have them too.
- You have no rights. Sit down.
- You cannot mistake happenings as inconveniences always, you have to sit and think about how you can benefit from it.