“You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it’s completely false.”
- When people come to a concert, they wanna hear the hits, the big radio songs, and they wanna hear them how they’re used to hearing them. I like playing them how they were recorded.
- Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.
- You can’t complain about the pressures, the paparazzi, the madness. Because that is the job. I’ve always understood that’s the deal.
- You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it’s completely false.
- A final agreement between Israel and the Palestinians has to be based on a program of exchange of territory and populations.
- Al Jazeera has abandoned even the semblance of a credible media outlet, and it broadcasts – both within Gaza and outside it, to the world – anti-Semitic incitement, lies, provocation, and encouragement to terrorists.
- Although my stance on responsible citizenship made sense to many Israelis, the intelligentsia could not, as you say in English, get their heads around it. ‘Racist’ and ‘fascist’ were the knee-jerk reactions.