“You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that.”
- When I was playing before I retired, I never really understood the appreciation and the respect that people gave me. People had treated me like a god or something, and that was very embarrassing.
- When I was young, I had to learn the fundamentals of basketball. You can have all the physical ability in the world, but you still have to know the fundamentals.
- Winning isn’t always championships.
- You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
- A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
- A lie cannot live.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.