“You know, most people really don’t know me.”
- Why is it you always meet people when you look your worst?
- With fame, you know, you can read about yourself, somebody else’s ideas about you, but what’s important is how you feel about yourself – for survival and living day to day with what comes up.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- You know, most people really don’t know me.
- At a certain point in your career – I mean, part of the answer is a personal answer, which is that at a certain point in your career, it becomes more satisfying to help entrepreneurs than to be one.
- China should be another United States from an economic standpoint. Beijing should be another Silicon Valley.
- Google is working on self-driving cars, and they seem to work. People are so bad at driving cars that computers don’t have to be that good to be much better.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.