- Anything created by human beings is already in the great book of nature.
- Because of this, originality consists in returning to the origin.
- Color in certain places has the great value of making the outlines and structural planes seem more energetic.
- Copiers do not collaborate.
- In the Sagrada Familia, everything is providential.
- Nothing is art if it does not come from nature.
- The creation continues incessantly through the media of man.
- The straight line belongs to men, the curved one to God.
- There are no straight lines or sharp corners in nature. Therefore, buildings must have no straight lines or sharp corners.
- Those who look for the laws of Nature as a support for their new works collaborate with the creator.
“Copiers do not collaborate.”