- I acknowledge the privilege of being alive in a human body at this moment, endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts, and the space of mind in its wisdom aspect.
- I became really interested in the study of consciousness.
- I think that that’s why artists make art – it is difficult to put into words unless you are a poet. What it takes is being open to the flow of universal creativity. The Zen artists knew this.
- I use a lot of different words for God – infinite intelligence, primordial, perfection or universal creativity. All of these, to me, are God. And ‘God’ is a word, I think, that some people feel uncomfortable with, so they can use another word, you know? It’s the great mystery.
- In a society that tries to standardize thinking, individuality is not highly prized.
- It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation.
- It was 1975. I had spent the year at the Boston Museum School doing some very bizarre performance works. The last one included going to the North Magnetic Pole and spending all of my money.
- My art has always been in response to visions. Rather than confine my subject to representations of the outer worlds, I include portrayals of the multi-dimensional imaginal realms that pull us toward consciousness evolution.
- My father was a professional artist all his life who encouraged my path as an artist.
- Spiritual teachers and artists that have opened the eye of wisdom for the world, and visionary community builders, have influenced my work.
- The creative principle is less about dogma and more about opening ourselves to the evolution of consciousness.
- The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness.
- The web of life, love, suffering and death unites all beings.
- To bare our souls is all we ask, to give all we have to life and the beings surrounding us. Here the nature spirits are intense and we appreciate them, make offerings to them – these nature spirits who call us here – sealing our fate with each other, celebrating our love.
“I became really interested in the study of consciousness.”