- Answers ›
- DoubleClick Optimize performance in Search Assessment Answers ›
- Posted on Wednesday, 14th March, 2018 at 12:00 PM ›
Mario has a tight budget for his campaign and wants to make sure his targeting is set up to get him the best ROI possible. What feature can Mario set up in DoubleClick Search to automatically detect high-performing geographic areas?
- Adaptive geo-targeting
- Health panel geo tab
- Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA)
- Portfolio geo-bidding
100% Correct Answer
- Adaptive geo-targeting
DoubleClick Optimize performance in Search Assessment Answers
DoubleClick Optimize performance in Search Assessment Answers (Search optimization Assessment)
- 14/03/2018 Ultimate SnowShoes wants to improve their conversion rate for the Winter Warehouse sale. What is a best practice for Ultimate SnowShoes while they’re testing ad copy?
- 14/03/2018 Jules got an alert that two campaigns are hitting the daily budget cap, limiting performance towards his ROI target. He believes that increasing the budget will drive more conversions, but he doesn’t have budget to spare. What’s one other option?
- 14/03/2018 What is one benefit of using the sitelink extension?
- 14/03/2018 Once budget plans are set in Budget Management, what is a best practice for allocating spend to meet DinoWorld Theme Park’s business needs?
- 14/03/2018 Matt has run so many reports he’s having trouble figuring out what to pay attention to and what steps to take. What best practice could you give Matt?
- 14/03/2018 Lucy wants to get an idea of how her bid strategy would perform with a 10 percent increase of weekly spend, without risking her budget. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Lucy out?
- 14/03/2018 Alan wants to see conversion credit equally divided across every click, except for the click that occurred just prior to the user converting. Which attribution model would he use?
- 14/03/2018 Bert wants to make sure his bid strategies aren’t optimizing for $3 sticker purchases instead of the $500 skis. How can he set this up in DoubleClick Search?
- 14/03/2018 James wants to see a full list of bid strategies and the health status of each. How can he do this?
- 14/03/2018 Yazmin wants to target display ads to snowboarders and skiers who have clicked on Ultimate SnowShoes search ads. What’s one way she can do that in DoubleClick Search?
- 14/03/2018 Mario has a tight budget for his campaign and wants to make sure his targeting is set up to get him the best ROI possible. What feature can Mario set up in DoubleClick Search to automatically detect high-performing geographic areas?
- 14/03/2018 Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- 14/03/2018 Jerry wants DoubleClick to automatically adjust keyword bids based on the dollar value of Ultimate SnowShoes products that users have researched. What feature allows him to do this?
- 14/03/2018 Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- 14/03/2018 Jane is making adjustments to her cost per action (CPA) target every day and is frustrated that DoubleClick Search seems to always be calibrating. Why does this keep happening to Jane?
- 14/03/2018 Suzanne has run all the reports she can think of, but she wants to make sure she’s not missing anything. What’s one method she can use to find parts of her campaign strategy that are under-credited?
- 14/03/2018 SuperCoolKicks wants to see which landing page experience is best for users who have clicked the Cool Kicks sneaker ads. What best practice should they follow while they’re running this test?
- 14/03/2018 What is a benefit of portfolio bid strategies?
- 14/03/2018 Bob wants to see the trade-off between cost and conversion volume by experimenting with different adjustments to his cost per action (CPA), without risking budget to do so. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Bob experiment?
- 14/03/2018 Bean Coffee is keeping their coffee shops open late near college campuses. They want students searching for a late-night study spot to see that a Bean Coffee location near them is still open. Which extensions should they use?
- 14/03/2018 Surf-N-Board sells a lot of boards in-store and they want to make sure their offline data is taken into account for optimization efforts. What’s a best practice for working with offline data?
- 14/03/2018 Sometimes campaign structure doesn’t match reporting needs. What can you use to create reports that reflect your lines of business, irrespective of the campaign structure?
- 14/03/2018 Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- 14/03/2018 Which of the below is a benefit of DoubleClick Search Budget Management?
- 13/03/2018 Which attribution model uses Floodlight data from both converting and non-converting users?
- 13/03/2018 How does the position-based attribution model assign conversion credit?