- Answers ›
- Measure your customer-centric marketing Assessment Answers ›
- Posted on Wednesday, 15th May, 2019 at 9:53 PM ›
When using surveys to measure brand health in the digital ecosystem, what is the preferred methodology?
- Staged roll-out
- Appreciative inquiry
- Content analysis
100% Correct Answer:
Measure your customer-centric marketing Assessment Answers
Digital Transformation: Measure your customer-centric marketing Assessment Answers
- 15/05/2019 Which would be the best behavior to confirm that you’re relevant in this micromoment: “I-want-to-visit-Berlin”?
- 15/05/2019 In an effort to test something new, Peter’s team ran a new display campaign alongside their video and search ads. After the test phase, the marketing director complained about an increase in their digital marketing spend due to adding a new type of campaign. What did they forget to take into account?
- 15/05/2019 When using surveys to measure brand health in the digital ecosystem, what is the preferred methodology?
- 15/05/2019 What experiment would be best to answer this question: How effective is video advertising at driving sales in offline stores?
- 15/05/2019 If you wanted to see how a consumer journey moves across devices, what method would be best?
- 15/05/2019 Each month, Tracy received separate reports from her display, mobile, search, and video teams. Analyzing the data was super tough. What solution would you recommend?
- 15/05/2019 Jenni sells custom-printed t-shirts and knows that customers begin their journey online with research on their mobile devices and end up making most purchases using their desktop. Her measurement report shows that mobile had no impact. What would you recommend to solve this measurement problem?
- 15/05/2019 If you wanted to understand if the impressions you purchased were actually seen by customers, what measurement concept would you ask to know more about?
- 15/05/2019 Which marketing currency is commonly associated with the “Care” stage?
- 15/05/2019 What would be the best key performance indicator for a coffee company that just opened and is trying to attract a new clientele in the “Think” stage?