Which estimator would work best at linking cross-channel conversions from mobile to offline store?
- Video views
- Emailing a receipt
- Newsletter sign-ups
- Social media likes
100% Correct Answer:
- Emailing a receipt
Measure mobile effectively Assessment Answers
Digital Transformation: Measure mobile effectively Assessment Answers
- 15/05/2019 Your company sells eyeglasses and sold 10 percent more than its target for desktop sales. Mobile’s paid search and display ads drove lots of mobile site traffic, yet that traffic doesn’t seem to convert well. Which is the best recommendation to find out whether mobile played a role in driving desktop success?
- 15/05/2019 Which estimator would work best at linking cross-channel conversions from mobile to offline store?
- 15/05/2019 Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?
- 15/05/2019 Which of the following couldn’t be answered with a controlled marketing experiment?
- 15/05/2019 Which of the following isn’t a tool to help you better assess mobile’s performance?
- 15/05/2019 What measurement strategy would be best for an independent local cake shop that is trying to link a mobile promotion to increased offline sales?
- 15/05/2019 Rose sees in her data that many of the people that converted were exposed to a display campaign she ran. So she concludes the display campaign was a success. What did she forget to take into account?
- 15/05/2019 Which would be the best key performance indicator (KPI) for this micro-moment: “I-want-to-try-schnitzel”?
- 15/05/2019 Which key performance indicator (KPI) would not be relevant to a schnitzel restaurant?
- 15/05/2019 What experiment would be best to answer this question: How effective is mobile video at driving website visits?
- 15/05/2019 Which would be the best behavior to confirm that you’re relevant in this micromoment: “I-want-to-visit-Berlin”?
- 15/05/2019 If you wanted to see how a consumer journey moves across devices, what method would be best?